Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
On order, delivery time approx. 2 weeks **
- Order number: 023163
USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24bits/192kHz and accepting USB audio class... more
Product information "Micromega MyDAC Weiss"
- USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24bits/192kHz and accepting USB audio class 1.0 and USB audio class 2.0 modes without any driver implementation for Mac and a custom Micromega driver for PC.
- Insignificant jitter in USB asynchronous mode thanks to two very low jitter master clocks ( 22.5792 MHz for multiple of 44.1kHz and 24.5760 MHz for multiple of 48kHz), with dedicated low noise power supplies.
- SPDIF 75 Ohm Coaxial input accepting levels as low as 0.2V p-p
- SPDIF Toslink Optical input
- Extremely low jitter in SPDIF mode (<50ps)
- 2V rms full scale Analog output with low impedance driver
- Integrated universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
- Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply
- No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the audio low noise power supply, nor in the audio path.
- 4 positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminium wheel profile. Allows selection between STBY - USB - COAX - OPTO
- Elegant textured ABS housing available in 2 colors: White or Black
- Extremely low power consumption in standby mode ( <500mW) as well as in operation (< 2.5W).
- Product meet all the most stringent energy saving regulations.
Related links to "Micromega MyDAC Weiss"