These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
On order, delivery time on request (usually approx. 2 weeks)**
- Order number: 023163
USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24bits/192kHz and accepting USB audio class... more
Product information "Micromega MyDAC Weiss"
- USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24bits/192kHz and accepting USB audio class 1.0 and USB audio class 2.0 modes without any driver implementation for Mac and a custom Micromega driver for PC.
- Insignificant jitter in USB asynchronous mode thanks to two very low jitter master clocks ( 22.5792 MHz for multiple of 44.1kHz and 24.5760 MHz for multiple of 48kHz), with dedicated low noise power supplies.
- SPDIF 75 Ohm Coaxial input accepting levels as low as 0.2V p-p
- SPDIF Toslink Optical input
- Extremely low jitter in SPDIF mode (<50ps)
- 2V rms full scale Analog output with low impedance driver
- Integrated universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
- Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply
- No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the audio low noise power supply, nor in the audio path.
- 4 positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminium wheel profile. Allows selection between STBY - USB - COAX - OPTO
- Elegant textured ABS housing available in 2 colors: White or Black
- Extremely low power consumption in standby mode ( <500mW) as well as in operation (< 2.5W).
- Product meet all the most stringent energy saving regulations.
Related links to "Micromega MyDAC Weiss"