Right of withdrawal
Instructions on withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Akustik-Projekt MHS GmbH & Co KG, Melkerstraße 30, A-3204 Kirchberg/Pielach, telephone number: 0043 2722 93 082; fax number: 0043 2722 93 082 300, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website (www.akustik-projekt.at). If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods if the price of the items to be returned does not exceed the amount of EUR 40. Otherwise, you will receive a return label by us which allows you to return the goods free of charge. If goods are returned without a return label that was provided by us, costs for the return cannot be reimbursed.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts
- for the supply of non-prefabricated goods made on the basis of individual choice of or instruction by the consumer or goods which are clearly personalised to the consumer’s needs,
- for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader,
- for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.