Preise inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Auf Bestellung, Lieferzeit ca. 2 Wochen**
1 Plattenbürste gratis zu jedem Plattenspieler ab einem Kaufpreis von € 199,00. Einfach im Warenkorb auswählen.
- Artikel-Nr.: 027230
Music Hall mmf-5.3 turntable
The music hall mmf-5.3 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall.
- music halls unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- top tier 9 carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweights center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($236 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors
- detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
a complete package
Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
The mmf-5.3 comes complete with an Ortofon 2m Blue cartridge.
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
power connection 100 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1/3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.80% rumble max > 70 db effective tonearm length 9 in. (230 mm) tonearm weight 250 g (without counterweight) effective tonearm mass 8.5 g overhang 18 mm product dimensions w18.25in. x d13.25in. x h5.5in. 24 lbs. pkg.